Thursday, December 9, 2010

Movie Time

I just now watched Eclipse. OMG!!!! I freaking loved it. So now I think that I will have to watch all of them all over this weekend. And I am thinking that I am going to reread the books too. I can't wait for the next movies to come out. Good Stuff all around. Man I really had forgotten about all the hotties in Twilight.  :) That makes me enjoy them even more.
Can I be her just one time??
Ok can I be her just 2 times?:)


YUM!


Can I lick him??
I can't forget him!!
Holy Goodness........;)
<>
Hottie!
Well it is time for bed. Actually it is was past my bed time. I am usually in bed with the chickens. Not tonight tho! I had to watch it.

Oh Yea one more thing I am SOOOOO happy that tomorrow is Friday. Hope that everyone has a wonderful day!!

No comments: