Monday, December 6, 2010

MONDAY....
Just kinda a blah day today. Work was work and Abby and I have been hanging out together this evening. Justin is working late tonight, which is not that bad since Christmas is right around the corner.:) I am sure that he is tired and ready to be home tho.
I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Wow time has just flown by. I wish the work weeks went by that fast!
Speaking of flying by, did we even have a weekend??? I had planned on getting so many thingsdone this weekend and I did not get anything done. Saturday I think we only left the house one time. My allergies were killing me so I just laid around all day! And thank goodness Abby was game for laying around with me. I think she was still not up to par from being sick last week. I think we are both on the road to recovery!!:)
Hope this week goes by as fast as the weekend did!!

No comments: