Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hump Day :)

I am glad that I only have two days left in this week. I am ready for the weekend. I think that I say that several times a week. I live for the weekends. I am sure that everyone who is luck enough not to have to work on the weekends thinks the same way.

Got off work about an hour early today and I love that. Went to get my baby girl at my Mommas house and stayed out there for supper since the hubby was working late. We just got home a little bit ago and I am really really excited about spring break. My Step Dad and I got all the info about the vacation that we are taking. :) We were planning on going to Jamaica but since we waited a little bit too late to schedule it they are all booked up on spring break so we have decided to go to Antigua!! I am so excited. It looks so beautiful. I can't wait. The fact that I will be on a beautiful beach with all the free drinks possible makes freak just a little. F.U.N!!!! That is all I can think about. Justin is not going with us because he is scared of flying. :( So Abby and I will be going with my Mom, Step Dad and brothers. So I think that I may just have to P.A.R.T.Y with my lil bros. :) Well I just got of the phone with my Step Dad and he said that he is going to go and set it all up tomorrow. Wow. I am so pumped. I have not been anywhere. And I am being serious. I have been no where. So I am ready to have some fun and see some new sights. I am ready for work in the morning so that I can put in my request to be off for a week!!!I hope that no one else has put in for that time off. That would really suck. But I am sure that it will all work out.






I can't wait to have pictures like these of my own!! Abby and I are going to have a blast. It is now time to save money and I will be on the count down to spring break!!!

No comments: