Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Little of This and a Little of That

  • First Happy Birthday to my wonderful Baby Brother, Dalten!!!! I love you so much. Dalten turned the big 1 8 today. I am so happy that he is not doing the things that I was at 18!! Thank the Lord for that. I am sure that my Mom is more happy about that than I am!!:) Man I am feeling a bit old today. I have always said that age was just a number and did not mean a thing but I am starting to think that the reason I said that was because I was young. I am only 27 years old and yes I said only...I will be 28 in March and for some reason I thought that I was 26 fixing to be 27. So I am a little disappointed about that. So I really may end up being that girl that has a really hard time with age...I guess only time will tell.
  • I have been in a funk this week and I could have possibly been in one last week as well(some may say) Thanks for that Steph. :) Anywho, I am not sure what the deal is. I guess is could be just the normal stress that comes along with the holidays. I wish that is was not so stressful. I love this time of year. Well I think I do. I really don't act like I do. Hell I really don't know anymore. I do know that I don't' like worrying about what gifts to get for certain peeps, that shit wears me out. And I know that it is the thought that counts and that is how I think and believe but you know as well as I do that there are people out there that will bitch and moan about the gift that they received. So RUDE!!! I think that the true meaning of Christmas is so lost in all this money and gift shit. I think that the gifts should just really be for the kids. Santa...for the kids. I just want to make sure that the kiddos have a wonderful Christmas, that is all that matters to me. I will say that I may go a little overboard with buying Abby gifts, but she is my one and only and that is what is most important to me. I mean it is wonderful getting gifts for Christmas as an adult but really I don't feel it is something that HAS to be done. That is just how I feel about it. :) Take it or leave it.
  • So I think I got of track a bit with that...Yes I am in a funk and I think that it is a combination of many things. I just hope and pray that it does not stick around for very much longer. Sorry to my co-workers for not being myself the past week...or two(some would say) hehehe. I am going to try and work on this funk and nip it in the bud. Haha. Every time I say or hear that saying I think of marijuana. Yea I know that is random. And probably not a good thing. But really if you want to take care of business, you want to nip it in the BUD!!
  • Question.....Why do employers not believe in Christmas bonuses??? That really just amazes me. You would think that most all employers would want to give something to their employees for working hard all year long. Something just to say Merry Christmas!
  • Question....Would you rather your employer put together a Christmas party or give a bonus??? I am just curious!:)
  • Question....Does your employer give a bonus or Christmas party or both??? I am taking a little personal poll here. :) Thanks.

No comments: