Sunday, December 12, 2010

Busy Morning..

I have had a busy morning and I am sure that it will be busy on in to the night. I have so much laundry to do. You would think that I run  cleaners or something. Sometimes I don't mind doing laundry but I really have not been in the mood the past week so I am really having to make up for some lost time.
On top of all the laundry Abby and I had to get in her room and clean it up. Wow. I did not realize that she had so many toy and stuff that she does not play with. I told her that we need to make room for all the new things that Santa will bring her and all the other gifts that she will get for Christmas. Now we can actually close the lid on her toy box and her room is spotless. I love the feeling of a clean house. I just wish that I had that feeling. Haha. I think that the more I clean in one room the more Abby and Justin mess up in another. That  gets old really really fast.

We are having my brothers Birthday party today and I am really excited. I finally get to meet the "girlfriend" he has been spending so much time with. Abby has met her. The day that she met her we were on our way home and Abby said, "Mom, Jessica is waaayyyy prettier than Jesse!" (Jesse from Toy Story3) Hehe. I thought that was so cute. I figure that is Abby like her then I will too. Dalten is such a sweetie pie. Really both of my brothers are. I am a very very blessed sister.  I will have to take some pics at the party today and post some. I have not posted any recently. I will also take some pics of our Christmas tree.

Well I better get off here and get ready for the party. I think that the party will put me in a better mood......I hope.

No comments: