Friday, December 17, 2010

fill in the blank friday


Link up here to play!

1.   Giving is the best part of this time of year. I would much rather give than receive. I love seeing the look on my daughters face when she opens her gifts. That is the best gift that I could ever get. :)
2.  Receiving is  ok, but I would rather be on the giving end of things.:)

3.  The best gift I ever received was when I was about 7 or 8 and I came running down the stairs on Christmas morning to find a lil cocker spaniel crawling out from under the Christmas tree. I will never, ever forget that. I named him Tommy!!:)
4.  The best gift I ever gave was naming my daughter Abigail, when I was born my Papa nick-named me Abigail
5.  Something intangible that I wish I could receive is being crafy. My Memaw is the most crafty person that I know. She can take nothing and make something that everyone would want. :)

7.  The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was my Dad to be there and be a part of all the gifts and Santa. When I spent Christmas Eve with him he always had my Nanna take care of it all. At that time he was too busy drinking. He missed out on a lot of good times. I will never forget what was most important to him at that time in his life. :(
6.  Something intangible that I wish I could give is the happiness that  I experienced on the day that my daughter was born. I think that everyone should get to feel that kind of happiness and love at least once in their liftime.:) 

No comments: