Thursday, December 16, 2010

Secret Santa 3

I love my Secret Santa!!! Whoever it is knows the way to my heart is my baby girl smiling!!!! Check out what I got today!!!

**I love all the different gift bags** 


**Cute lil snowman dish**

**lip gloss**

You should know that I am addicted to all lip gloss and chap stick!

**it was full of my fav**



**another good smelling candle**

**I think that I am going to start collecting snowmen**

**beautiful, pink, super soft gloves**

** I love me some bath stuff**

Abby got a sack full of stuff too. She was very excited when I came home with her "own" gift!!

**candy bracelets, rings and lip stick**

**a cute cute lil cross necklace**
Abby is always looking for more jewelery to add to her collection!:)

Here is a pic of the tag on the gift bag!! I just love, love that they included Abby in my gifts. That really means a lot to me and her too!! 

**so sweet**

Here is a pic of everything together! We are very happy girls tonight!!
Thank you Secret Santa...whoever you maybe:)


**All smiles here**


No comments: