Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Dayssss

Today was my 3rd day off work from the damn ice and snow. I love being home and spending time with my baby girl but we are sick and tired of being cooped up in this house!!! And they are saying that there is more headed our way! Are you freaking kidding me???? As soon as my lil girl is asleep I am popping the top on a bottle of wine and then I will go to sleep. All this snow and ics shit is stressful. And the fact that we still don't have water in the kitchen and laundry room really chaps my ass. My poor hubby has been working his butt off and that tends to make him a lil bit on the hmmm bitchy side.:( So please please enough with the snow and ice already!! My plans for tomorrow....pray that the pipes thaw....and do not bust!!! I will be having to keep my good eye on that crap all day long. I really am not in the mood for a flooded house at the moment. While I am keeping my good eye on the water stiuation I am gonna clean Abbys room from top to bottom!! That will take all day I am sure, since she will be helping me. I will be putting stuff up...she will be dragging it back out. Sounds fun right?? She will have a blast with it. Man this stuff has got to melt sometime. I hope tomorrow is the day! Come on sun...let me see you shine!!!!!

No comments: