Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just in time for the weekend

I got my water back yesterday! Thank goodness and there was no pipes that busted. That is something that made my day!! I am so happy to have water back in my kitchen and laundry room. I don't think that I have ever been so happy to do laundry and get all the dishes done:) I now have a clean kitchen and I am working on all the laundry!! My plan is to get it all done this morning and then start on Abby's room! It is a mess.

Yesterday Abby and I made Valentine cards. We had such a good time. It was a mess with all the glitter but it was a fun mess. I think that we will finish up the card making today and then I can get it all cleaned up...if that is possible. Glitter is a pain to clean up.

I am so ready for tonight. We are renting the UFC fights and it is a awesome fight card. I am soooo ready. Thennnnn tomorrow is the big game!!! Yay, I just love football. I am gonna be cheering for the Packers. I would rather be cheering for the Cowboys but not this year I guess. I am sure that it will be a great game and if not there will be some really good commercials. :) This is the only time ever that I really enjoy the commercials. So all around gonna be a good weekend.

Just want to throw in that I am so so happy to see the sun today.  And the high is going to be in the 40's!! That is super! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: