Friday, February 18, 2011

My Friday Night...

Well it has just been Abby and I tonight. My hubby is on call and working late. I am sure that he will be worn out when he gets home. :( He has been on call all week and has not gotten called out once but I am sure that this weekend will be a different story. Which will mean he will not have a good weekend. Me on the other hand...I am planning on having a good weekend. First off...I don't have to work and that is always one good thing about the weekend. Second...I don't have any big plans, so that means that I can get some chill time in! I hope that the weather is nice all weekend so that Abby and I can get in some play time outside. She was pretty much outside all day long at my Moms today. She loves being outside. I think that I may invite the fam over tomorrow evening and grill and have a few drinks. That sounds wonderful to me. I am feel like I need a red draw:)

Go to fullsize image
                      
Go to fullsize image

Yummy, Man that looks good! I will be picking up both of these at the store tomorrow.  You can't have a cook out without a drink or two...Right?? Yea I thought so. I just want to do it right. :)

I am taking a break form laundry and cleaning. That is pretty much all I have done since I have been home. I am tired. I think that Abby has just pretty much just made messes while I have been trying to clean. You gotta love having kids. And husbands for that matter. I think that Justin is just as bad with his mess making. :)Well I guess that I better get back to my laundry. Blahh. It is really never ending around here.

No comments: