Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Work Day Fun:)

Today was a crazy day at work. First off when I got to work the smell was crazy bad! So one of the girls called her husband to come and check to see if he could find the dead rat. It took him a while, Bless his heart. But he did find it and it was huge! Ewwwww It was so damn gross!! So today my hero was Homer. He came in and saved us from the stinky ass smell!!! We all love him for that!!! After the Drs finished up with their patients we all headed to Branding Iron, which is a great BBQ place to eat at, for Jana's B-day. We have not all been able to go out to eat together in forever!!! It was very nice. I think that we should for sure do it more often! So my day started off pretty stinky:) and just got better through out the day! No more dirty ass smell-Great food with great peeps and I got to see the cutiest lil prego Momma today!!! All in all I would say that is a pretty good day!
Got off work a little after 3 and then went to pick up my sweet baby girl-who at the moment is going through a phase where she does NOT listen-:( So abby ans I spent the evening working on our listening skills!! Yea not so much fun! I can't recall her ever really going through any phases like this....and it is wearing this poor Momma out. Sometimes I am like seriously wondering what happened to my lil sweetie pie! Then she decides to come back to me and all is ok. Oh the joys of parent hood!!! I love it but it can be a bit stressful at times. I never thought that it would be easy, I am just not fully ready for all the attitude business. There is just enough room in this house for my attitude. Haha. Bless her heart. She comes by it right I guess. I guess this would be one of the times I am "payin for my raisin" With that said I will jsut go ahead and say sorry Mom! I love you!!:)

No comments: