Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow......BLAHHHHH

Omg. This snow gives me the blahhhhs. Ughhh, I am so sick of it. I need sunshine and warmth to live and this snow bizz is just not working out for me!! I stayed home from work today with Abby. We laid around and watched Toy Story all day long. She is all about Toy Story right now...The movies,the toys,the games. That is all she can think about. Haha. Justin and I are glad we are past all the Dora crap. Toy Story is much much better.:)
I am ready for work in the morning. Missing my friends.:( I hope my hubby don't have to work this weekend. It would be nice to be able to spend sometime with him. He has been so busy at work because of the freezing temps..The extra money is always good but sucks not getting to see him very much. Abby is missing him too. I have high hopes that the hubby and I will get some alone time this weekend. Maybe a little pre Valentine get together!;) Sooo wish me luck!
Time for bed. Gotta get up early and take my baby girl out to my Momma's house. :)

No comments: