Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday!!!:)

Love love Fridays!!! I only worked 4 days this week but still very happy about the weekend!!!
So I had the best lil conversation with my baby girl today. She has been wanting a Frog Pillow Pet sooooo bad. She has like 3 or 4 of them so far but not the frog. I have looked all over town and other towns for it and have not been able to find it. Sooo earlier this week I ordered her one on line. They were actually in stock!!! Yay. So I had it shipped to my Moms house since she is there during the day and she got it today! I told my Mom to have Abby call me as soon as she got it so I could be on the phone while she opened it. She was so excited. I put her on speaker phone and Steph and I listened to her freak out.:) It was sooooo cute. Oh it is the small stuff that means the most! I just love doing things like that for my lil sweet baby!!! So no matter what I will be having a big-o smile on my face!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

No comments: