Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday

I am more than ready for Spring time. Wehave had such beautiful weather and here we are back with all this coldness!! I am not enjoying this at all!!! Can we please bring on the Spring and Summer weather....like NOW please!!!!! Man I think I have been on hold at work alllllll day long. That makes for a realllllllllly long day. Blahh. I hope that this afternoon goes by faster than this morning has! Oh yea our office smells like shit....why you ask??? Well there is a freaking dead rat in the flippin attic!!! Ewwwww. It is bad. I think that this is some karma that just found its way back to me. This weekend my Mom and I went to the Dollar Store to pick up a few things and they had the door open. Well I assumed (which you should never do) that the door was open because of the wonderfully great weather. Ummm yea not so much. I think a big ass family of rats died up in there and it was the worst smell ever!! And me being me, I could not keep my mouth shut about it. I have a hard time thinking before I speak.;) So thanks karma for allowing me to smell this nasty ass smell all the day!!!!!!

No comments: