Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random

Well it has been a pretty busy couple of days for me at work...Actually I think we have all been pretty busy. Since there were days last week that we were off it got a lil backed up...and now there is more blizzard activity going on! Ughhhh I am so past all this snow stuff. I hate it!!
So I was in a very odd funk today. Not really sure what my deal is. I think I cried a total of 52 times today!! Not kidding! I would be fine one second and then be tearing up the next. Hormones can really jack you up....well that is what Im gonna blame it on anyway. ;) I hope that tomorrow is different. All the crying kinda wears me out. Needless to say I am tired and ready for bed. I hope to be able to wake up in the morning and NOT see a flippin blizzard out my window!!!! If I do I might just cry!

No comments: