Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!!!

Want to play along?? Link up HERE! :)

1. I am:a mom, a wife, a friend, a people person most of the time, a big time Mommas girl.:) 
 
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was: telling my husband I kenw about his addiction and that if he did not get help he would not be a part of our daughters life.
 
3. I feel prettiest when: I just get out of the shower and my hair is all wet and a mess. My hubby loves it.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is: if the house is a mess or just thinking about things that I need to be doing.
 
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is: anything that my Mom or Memaw fix! They are amazing cooks.
 
6. The way to my heart is: honesty. Honesty is a biggie for me. But I do have a thing for deep voices.:)

7. I would like to: have more motivation.

No comments: