Monday, September 27, 2010

Fun evening with the fam!!!

Today was for sure a Monday! Man I don't understand why Mondays have to suck so bad...but they do...all of them! I did have a great end to this crappy Monday! After work Justin and I went to go and get Abby from my Moms house and we decided to stay for supper. We grilled and sat outside while Abby played. We had a great time. I think that I had the most fun watching Abby play football with my brothers and watching ehr drive her Dad around on the 4-wheeler. She had a blast this evening. I took some pics and thought that I would share them!!:)
Here is Abby and her Daddy on the 4-wheeler. She was doing the driving!:)
Here is Abby and her Uncle Colten playing football!
And Abby and her Uncle Colten again..


Colten thinking he is a football star! Haha! I love my brothers!:)

Abby and her Uncle Dalten playing football...I think Dalten was taking a rest!

Here is my lil football star in my shades! Sooo damn cute!

Abby and her Uncle Dalten coming up with a good play!

Abby tackling her Uncle Colten!
Dog Pile!!! Abby was laughing so hard and so was I. That is why the pic is all off to one side. :)
Abby making sure her Uncle Colten is ok after she just tackled his ass. Lol.

Why do boys always have to get rough???


I think that tackling is Abby's favorite part! That's my girl! She takes after her Momma...loves football and UFC!!!



No comments: