Sunday, September 5, 2010

Party For Old Time Sake...

So I have been blogging about getting all of the peeps that I used to hang out with together and having a party. Well it is all coming together better and faster than I thought it would. I am so pumped about it. We have set a date-Sept 25th! We are going to have it at my Mom's house since she lives out in the country and there is not anyone that we can disturb out there. I have talked to some of the guys and they are all for it and are ready for a good time. I am so excited about it. I really can't wait. So I think after this party we will all decide what we want to do about making sure that we all get together ever so often. I am really serious about continuing this. I don't want to lose contact with people that fucking live right here in the same damn town just because we all get caught up in our own lives. I think that they all feel the same way that I do about the situation. It will be a fun night with No Kids and lots of beer and food!! I am thinking that we may just need to get a keg. I would love for us all to bust out doing keg stands at my Mom's house. That would be the shit. Hell I think that my Mom is looking forward to it as well. She was friends with all of my friends and she can't wait to see everybody. It will be hard for us all to be together without John but it will be fun just to sit around and bullshit about him and all of us back in the day.






I can see this shit taking place that night!!!;)
Just like the old days...but back then we all drank on a regular basis so by the next morning I bet that we will all be looking something like this.......


<
I hope that I don't end up like this before its all said and done.....


Now it could be fucking halarious if one og the guys ended up like this.....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>And with the guys that are going to be there this would not surprise me at all!!!! Hahaha. See all this is why I am so excited!!!

No comments: