Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today Thursday...Tomorrow Friday!

Hell to the yes that tomorrow is fucking Friday!!! I love Fridays. And I love this Friday even more since I get paid!!!
So last night my baby girl, Abby, stayed the night with my Mom. I got to seen her for about 5 minutes this morning before I went to work and I did not get off till about 5 this afternoon. I think that she called me about 7 times to tell me that she missed me and that she wanted me to come pick her up. She is so damn sweet! Man I love my baby girl. And when I got there to pick her up she was ready to go home right then. Since we have been home we have played outside, played in the house, cooked, cleaned and now I am ready to go to sleep...and she is not. She is balls to the wall! She is telling me that she wants to stay up all night. I don't think so. I am worn out! I wish taht I had her energy!!!I guess that I am headed to try and get her to calm down and I hope go to sleep soon! If I have to pull an all nighter I will be such a bitch tomorrow at work and I am sure that my co-workers will not like that shit to much! Haha.

No comments: