Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturdays End..

Well this day really flew by. What the hell?? Really is it almost Sunday??? Because I am really not ready for work on Monday. Enough about that I don't even want to think about it. :(
     Well a while back I told you about a party that I was going to get together for some of my friends that I used to spend alot of time with and really do not have the time now. Soooo I have it all together and on Saturday the 25th will be the day. I am getting really excited about it. We are going to rent the UFC fights(I would not miss the fights for anything), drink lots of beer and grill. I think that it will be a good time. I hope that everyone will be able to make it.
     Speaking of the UFC fights, I have this friend named Ben and he has been training in MMA for a while where he lives. In a few weeks he is going on a work trip to Vegas(wish I could get lucky like that) and he is going to be there for a week and while he is there is will be training at Extreme Couture!!!! I really think that is so damn cool. What the hell?? I would love to just be there and watch. That would be sooo great. I live and breathe UFC! I never miss a fight. I am damn dedicated to this shit!!! Can I please just tag along with him and watch?? And maybe just meet all the fighters that train there??? Please. That is some shit that I dream about. Anywho..I am so proud of Ben. He has been working so hard to get in shape and learn it all and I think that he may even be fighting sometime next month. Holy shit. I might actually now a real MMA fighter.....personally! I am so happy for him. He really deserves to get to train with all the big dogs in the UFC! Hell I would probably just shit my pants if I got the chance to meet them!! I would just freak out. But really it has been a dream of mine for a long time to go to a real UFC fight!! Maybe someday. Maybe someday. I hope someday soon!!!!!!
This is the next fight coming up! :)
So not only do I have a love for UFC, I have a big love for football too!!! I would rather watch NFL but I do love to see UT play and win!!! So I did watch the UT game tonight and I loved the outcome. Wooooooooo Hoooooo!!! Hook Em Horns!!
And tomorrow at Noon I will be glues to the TV watching the Cowboys!!! I love me some of the Dallas Cowboys. I was not impressed with the game last week but I will always be a huge fan!!! I love Romo and love him even more when he plays good! He is such a hottie!!
I have a thing for backwards caps!

Can he keep his cap  this way all the time please??? ;)
I hope that they play better this week. I would really like to see them go far this season!!!

No comments: