Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It Has Been Forever!!

OMG!! It has been forever since the last time I have blogged. What the hell have I been doing?? Well I don't really remember back that far.

  • Work has been pretty much the same as always. It was a little more stressful than usual last week because we had inspectors there but it is over with and we are all very much happy about it.
  • Last weekend we had family pics done by a friend that I went to school with and the pics that I have seen so far have been wonderful. I am waiting on her to bring my disc right now. I can't wait. I will post some of them as soon as I can.
  • I have also been planning a Costume Party for Halloween that we are having at my Moms house. She is pretty excited about it. I think that we are all really. My fam really loves Halloween. Abby is going to be a vampire kitty, Justin and I are going to be vampires...I have been thinking about how I can make him look like Edward from Twilight...I need him to sparkle. Haha. I am sure that he is not to thrilled about it but that is ok.....I am....I think that is what matters most....right??
Well I have to get the kiddo ready for bed....and check out all the pics.

No comments: