Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sick :(

Well what a week this has been. I worked on Monday and then was sick on Tuesday with a damn stomach bug. Today I was home with my baby girl. She had planned on spending the night with my Mom last night and I got a call about 3 this morning and it was my Mom. Abby had not been to sleep yet because her throat was hurting and her nose was stuffy. Poor thing. She was missing her Momma, So my Mom brought her home. I think that she finally went to sleep around 5 and did not sleep for very long. She was just getting worse and worse. She is asleep already tonight. She has been running a fever off and on all day. I hate it so much when she is sick. I just wish that it was me and not her. I have been giving her meds all day long, I hope that she is better in the morning. All she has done all day is lay in the bed. Any other time I would enjoy that but not today. I wish that she was running around the house getting into things. I am sure that she will be back to normal before too long. I hope tomorrow. I don't think that kids should be allowed to get sick. I just don't think that it is fair. But hell what do I know?!?!

Sooo on a better note, I am getting really excited about this weekend. I can't wait. I still have a lot to do to get everything ready but I am sure that it will all come together and be wonderful. I will for sure be posting pics of the fun times!!!

No comments: