Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cleaning Mood

Holy shit surprise surprise I am in a cleaning mood. Damn finally, I am never really in a cleaning mood. I just got finished cleaning Abby's room. It was a hott mess. I swear she has way too much shit. Now I am taking a break. Waiting on the laundry to dry so that I can wash her sheets and stuff. She loves when I move her room around I think that she gets that from me. I am always wanting to move my furniture around. I think I just get bored with it really fast. Right now I have this huge sectional and I can only have in one way in my living room for it to fit and it is really wearing me out. I need some change. Sooo I have decided to get new pictures. My Mom loves to do puzzles and she has some really beautiful ones. Yesterday her and Abby glued the two that she had finished now all I have to do is get a couple frames and hang them up. I am excited. Yes I know it really does not take much... My next project will be my bathroom. That will be a bigger deal tho. Thank goodness my husband is a plumber. :) Now it is just getting him to get his lazy ass to work on it. :(
I am almost finished with Abby's room. I love having 52 things going on at one time. That is the best. Haha. Yea right. I am so ready to get it all done. But I am sure that by that time I will have something else that I want done.
 

Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Purple Dot/Purple Berry
This is Abby's new bedding. She loves it.


She had bunk beds and she loves them too. It looks so damn cute. I just love fixing her room up. It is so much fun. Well I guess that I need to get back to the cleaning before I get outta this cleaning mood.

No comments: