Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back in the Day..

Last night I was looking thru some old pics and found some from when i was a senior in high school. Wow that feels like forever ago. It really made me kinda of sad. I ended up finding out that one of my close guy friends from back in the day was in prison. Damn, I had no freaking idea. Here is a pic of him (Daniel), his sister Natalie and his cousin Brandy.







It really blew me away when I found out about it. They said that he got into some big trouble in Ft. Worth and ended up getting life in prison. He was such a good guy. I guess that just goes to show that when you hang out with the wrong people. It just sucks. You just never know how things will turn out for people. Even the best of people can fuck up and get busted and that can end it all for them.




I also found a picture of me and one of my friends, Katie before our senior prom. Haha. What a GREAT night that was. I really can't believe that I remember that shit.




We used to have the best time together. We were such bitches and got along great. And really that is saying alot because I did not hang out with girls very much! I was always with all the guys drinking beer and riding 4 wheelers. She was the shit. Love her to death. We have a get to together planned and I can't wait. I am sure that we will not get as crazy as we used to since we both have baby girls but I bet that we have a damn good time. I am very excited about it.



Well I have been wanting to get another tattoo. I freaking love them and I only have one. I think that I could really be that girl all tatted up! Haha. They are so fun to get. I could really see myself getting totally addicted to them! Here is the tat that I have now.... I love love love it!!! I am still on the fence on where I want to get my next one. I wish that I could figure it out because I am soooooo ready to get it!!!!!:)



No comments: