Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That...

For starters I would just like to say HELL YEA for the 3 day weekend!!! Damn I love it. I really need an extra day off from work. Work has been a bitch and not because we have been busy or anything just because of some of the people that I have to deal with at work. I am not sure what the hell is going on up there but I think that something must be in the water because there are a shit load of bitches all of the sudden. I hope that they all come back to work on Tuesday with a little less of the bitch in them!!!:)

Well I am not really sure what our plans are this weekend. I have been doing laundry for freaking ever and I am just about sick of it. I mean really how much laundry can 3 damn people have??? Well from the looks of it here I guess a shit load. Blahhhh. Its never ending around here. And yes I am the only damn person that does it too....Lazy ass husband. Haha. He is too busy playing with his new toy...he got a 4 wheeler a couple of weeks ago and that is all he can think about. And the fact that it is dove season means that he thinks that he has to go hunting every damn day. The good thing about that is that Abby and I get some girl time and that is always great.

So I got this wild hair up my ass and I have been looking up shit for our bathroom. I am so ready to get it finished and looking good. I am so sick of it. My husband is one of those guys who love to start big ass projects and well he never fucking finishes them. Sooooo I have looking on the web an found just what I want and told him last night that we were gonna get the bathroom done and soon. He is a damn plumber, you would think that he would not have a problem doing the shit that he knows how to do. But I guess that he gets tired of doing it all day and does not want to mess with it at home. Hell I don't know. I really just think that he is a lazy ass when he gets home. But I am fixing to light a fire under his skinny ass.

Oh yea I have been wanting to plan a party for all of my friends from back in the day to come to right. Well I have decided what I am going to do. My Mom lives out in the country so we are going to have a party at her house. I have not figured out when yet but I think it will be sometime this month. I am so ready. I am think that I need to have a keg party for old time sake. I know that I will for sure be taking lots and lots of pics and I will be sure to post them. Hell just talking about it right now makes me what to just call everyone up and tell them that we are doing it tonight! :) All of us always had a great time together and I miss that so much. I love my life with my baby girl and husband but I do miss my partying days with the crowd. There was always some kind of crazy ass shit that we were doing. I am sure that this party will not be as crazy as the parties that we used to have but I do know that it will be fun as hell.

I guess we are about to head out to my Moms and cookout and hang out with the fam!!!

No comments: