Friday, September 10, 2010

What The Hell???

Ok so I woke up this morning and I was in the mood for nothing but a damn good day. Work went great. No problems and no drama...Yea I was shocked too!:)Anyhow, after work I headed home and went to the store and bought a few things, my day was still great! so I got done shopping and I head out of the parking lot and there was a Red F-350 truck (big ass truck) in front of me that was fixing to pull onto the street. Normally when you are pulling onto the street from a parking lot you have it in drive and pull forward right?!?! Well I guess that the dumb ass in the truck decided that he had pulled out to far into the street and just threw it in reverse and smacked the shit outta of my car (4 door Dodge Neon)! So that is the moment that my Friday went to shit. But really that was not even the bad part. The fucking jack ass did not want me to call the cops and I did. And as soon as I dialed the number to call them he went to his truck and took an open beer out of the front of his truck and threw it in the bed of his truck. He was fucking drinking and driving. So when I talk to the disbatcher I let her know what all happened and told her about the beer. She proceeded to tell me that the cops were on their way and that they would address the beer biz and that was the end of the phone call. So the cops got there and just a little tid bit of info most all of the cops in Burk are fucking jack asses and need to be locked up themselves. So they tell us what to do and we exchange info and the damn cops never said a word to him about the fucking beer. I mean what the fuck??? What the hell does it take for someone that is well known in a city to get into some damn trouble??? I know that shit is everywhere but I guess that I have never had to deal with it so closely. So I called the drunks insurance and got my claim filed and all of that shit and know it is all just a sit and wait type of deal. By the time that I got home I was so fucking pissed I could not even breathe. I had to come straight home and take a damn Xanax!!! And I am not even kidding! Ok so just because you are "somebody" you don't have to follow the rules??? Well not if I have anything to do with it.. I am going up to the damn Police Dept and I am going to raise 9 kinds of hell. Maybe if he would not have been so damn worried about his fucking beer he would have checked his damn mirrors and seen that I was behinde him!!! Hello how the hell long have you been driving???? This guy was older. I bet he was in his mid to late 60's, he damn sure has enough sense to not drink and drive and enough sense to check you damn mirrors!!!!! As you can tell I am still very bitter about all this shit. :/ I am not saying that he shoould have gone to jail but I do know if it would have been the other way around I would have had my ass thrown in the fuckin slammer!!!!-Just Sayin!
I really hope that the rest of the weekend goes smooth. I don't htink that I can handle anymore Bullshit!!! I just want to relax andff hang out with my baby girl and hubby!!!! And Please Please no drama this weekend! I need a DRAMA-FREE weekend. hell make next week drama-free while you are at it. :)

Grudge Holder for 52 years, Ashley

No comments: