Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love This Rain..

OMG I freaking love this rain!!! It is so great! I wish that I did not have to get out in it but when I do I know have some freaking cute rain boots to sport!!I love them. I went after work and got me some at Atwoods! Damn i love that store! :) I bought Abby some Hello Kitty rain boots a while back and she wears them all the time! Hell she wears them even when it is not rain outside. Haha. She cracks me up! Man I love her! She is such a mess. I think yesterday was one of her craziest days in a long time. She did not have a nap at my Moms yesterday and when I got there to pick her up she was running all over the house just trying to see what the hell she could get into. She was nuts. By the time we got home, ate supper and she got a bath, I was worn out. She was a mess. She was balls to the wall till she finally passed out about 830 last night. And as soon as she went to sleep I took a long hot bath and I think that I stayed in there for a damn hour. :) The only thing that would have made it better is beer, lots and lots of beer!!

So this week I was off work on Monday and that was great! But I really think that this week is going to take forever to be over. Tuesday felt like it was two or three day all into one. I will be so glad when Friday gets here and it will be my payday on top of that so it is all good for me.

Well my husband has been on the damn phone since he got home from work and he walked in the door at 507 today! Seriously what the hell does he have to talk about for so damn long?!?! But anyway there is always some kind of family drama going on and I think that is all that they have to talk about. They never talk when it is about something good. It is always bullshit! Damn that gets old. I should have married an orphan like my Mom always told me to!!!
Im out on that note!

No comments: