Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday...Hells Yes!!! :)



Sooooo damn glad it is Friday!!!

  • I pretty much live for the weekends. But I guess that everyone that is off work on the weekends do. 
  • Work was busy today. I should be happy about it since we have been so slow the past few months but I guess that I got used to us not being crazy busy and now that we are it sucks. But hey I am happy that I have a damn job...I could really use a raise tho...and 
  • so could a few other people that work with me. 
  • I work for 5 local Drs and they freaking make a killing. I know this because I post all the insurance and patient payments that come in. You would think that as much damn money as they make that they would throw a little our way but hell no. I would like to see them try to live on my paycheck. They would fucking freak out. 
  • Selfish-Why the hell are people so damn selfish?? I don't understand it at all and it really pisses me off. 
  • Something else that pisses me off is that I have to go to a damn wedding tomorrow. Yea I know that really may not sound bad to yall but let me tell you what this "wedding" is going to entail.....They are having a fucking donkey as the damn ring bearer...yes I said donkey!!!!! No I am not fucking around. I am being serious. I thought that they were joking around but this morning I found out that they were not. I asked my Mom what she was going to wear and I told her that I did not have anything to wear. Well she then told me that I would wear my PJ's and probably be over dressed. WTF?!?! I mean come on, Are you freaking kidding me. Seriously a damn DONKEY????? I just don't get it. I just think that people are stupid. I have never heard of that kind of shit in all my life. So I am thinking that this is going to be a hot mess. The first thing that comes to mind when I here that a DONKEY is going to walk down the isle of the church is that he could take a big shit....Yes that was my first thought. I work at a place where we do colonoscopies all day long, so it is really not crazy that my first thought was about shit!!We deal with shit all damn day long!
Really???At a wedding??


Nice right?? 

So I am starting to wonder why the church is letting a donkey in to walk down the isle??? I really don't understand why they would want a donkey to take a shit or piss in the church!
Well I will takes some pics of this crazy business.I don't even know what to expect...I really don't know what to wear. But I am thinking that some kind of boots may be in order! The shit might get deep!

No comments: