Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wrap Up..

I loved loved the UFC fights! I mean seriously did that damn boxer think that he had some shit on Randy Couture??? What the hell was he thinking?? And after the dumb ass tapped out he says that he will be back in the UFC for another fight!!! What the hell ever. He is a puss and needs to go back to boxing cause apparently he can't hang with MMA fighters!! Haha.
So here are a few pics of the guys that I am talking about...
So these were the main fights of the night!!! And they both were great!!!
And this guy here...He thought that he was gonna come in there and knock Couture out. Yea he is a dumbass!! And just since I am talking about the UFC I just thought that I would throw in a pic of Forrest Griffin!!! Why you ask??? Well because he is so damn hott!!! Even with his big ears!! Haha. Damn I love the UFC!!

So all in all it was an ok weekend. I am tired as hell from no damn sleep and I am not looking forward to going back to work...So I guess that you could say that I am feeling pretty normal on this Sunday!!! Lets hope that Monday is short and not the least bit shitty. But I am sure that some kind of shit will hit the fan and my good thinking will not do me any good. And yes at work I get called Negative Nelly! Haha.

No comments: