Friday, July 29, 2011

Ruidoso, New Mexico

Well we are officially on vacation and I am loving every second of it. The weather here is amazing. At the moment my Mom and I are sitting on the balcony and it is actually chilly. Yea it is crazy stuff. I love this so much and I think that I may just want to stay here for the rest of the summer. I am so tired of the Texas heat. Abby is swimming with Pops and Justin and Dalten are looking for deer and bears. Haha. And they just found a skunk. Yea they don't have very good luck. Justin and I did see about 4 deer on out way to town earlier. In the mornings here you can see deer all over the place. So in the morning I will be sitting on the balcony, sipping my coffee and watching them.
I think that we are going to the horse races tomorrow. Abby is pretty excited about that. She has never been to the races before. It has been years since I have gone so I am sure that we will all have a blast. Well I guess that I will just kick back and enjoy this wonderful weather.

No comments: