Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just One More Day

Yay for tomorrow being Friday! Just one more day of work the I am free for a couple of days! I just love the fact that I am off on the weekends!

Opinions....I have pretty much been opinionated all my life. I don't think that there is anything wrong with being opinionated. It can become a problem when you are so opinionated that you push your opinion off on others. I really don't think that I do that. I will make my opinion heard and then be done with it. I don't think that I am a knower of all things. There are so very many things that I don't know and I think that is pretty much right for everyone. In life you encounter people who actually believe that they know everything and that their "opinion" is fact. People like this can be very hard to get along with. Normal conversations with people like this can be very difficult..and soon after the conversation starts it will be lead to something about them and what they think, like, do, ect. Some days I have a high tolerance for this craziness but other days I do not. People like this will wear me out quick! So do I make mistakes?? Ummm hell yes I do and guess what??? You do too! Even if you don't want to admit it...you do. No one in this world is perfect!! No one! I make mistakes. My family makes mistakes. I will make more mistakes in mu life and so will my family. That is just how it goes! I am no better than anyone else and no one is better than me. This seems like a pretty simple things to grasp but I can assure you that for some it is far from simple! And it is not a "phase" that people grow out of. That is just how they are.

Money..Nope I don't have much. Yes I could use some more. But money has nothing to do with my happiness! You have problems when you don't have enough money and you will have problems when you have plenty of money. The only thing that will change is the size of the problem. More money=a bigger problem.

I don't care what clothes you wear, what shoes are on your feet or what kind of car you drive. I am happy with what I have...what I have worked for! Talk about it all day long. Smile about it. Brag about it. Freaking dance around about it. Yep I don't care. I am me and I am happy! You will not bring me down. You say that you are blessed. Well guess what, I know that I am blessed..not with lots of money..a big ass house or a fancy car but I am blessed with wonderful, super great family and friends!

You may wonder where all this crap came from and really I am not sure. Sometimes you just start thinking and can't stop...I guess this was one of those times.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: