Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy Business

Here it is Monday night and I am wondering where the weekend went. It was over before it started.

We had a garage sale on Saturday and it was no fun. It was hot and ummm it was hot. I have decided that garage sales are not worth all the trouble that you have to go through to get everything ready for them. So my Mom and I will not be having anymore garage sales. We will just load up all the stuff and donate it. I am all about going to garage sales but not so much about having one of my own. I think that my house is a bigger mess now that we have had the garage sale than it was before we had it. Yea it does not make sense to me either!

Saturday afternoon Abby and I met my Dad and Step Mom in Wichita to get some school shopping done for Abby. My little girl is growing up! We had a great time and found lots of good sales! it was great to get to spend time with my Dad! We still have some shopping to do for Abby but we did get it started and she is very excited!

Sunday we really did not do to much. I of course watched True Blood and love every second of it! I really can not get enough of that show! It is crazy! Best. Show. Ever.

Monday.....well today was pretty much just like any other Monday. Work..work...work. My Step Sister did have her lil baby girl today! :) She is beautiful! Her name is Lola and she weighed 6'6. Chubby lil cheeks and a head full of beautiful hair. I love her. Abby decided that she needs "one" a baby sister or brother that is. Haha. I told her that she needed to talk to her Daddy about it. And she did. Not sure that he will be as quick to jump on the band wagon tho. We will see...we will see. Lord knows I am not getting any younger! So say a little prayer for me...or for Justin....that he will decide to be on the same wagon with Abby and I!!! ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: