Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Really??

First day back at work this week and I am more than ready for vacation! It will be so nice to have a little break from all the work business. We are headed to Ruidosa, New Mexico for about a week! I am so very much looking forward to it! It is cooler there!! In the mornings and evenings in the mid 60's! That is what I am talking about! I am sick and tired of this heat! All in all I am pretty excited about the trip...there is just one thing that I am sad about........The condo that we are staying in does not have HBO!!!! What the hell kind of place is that?!? This girl will be having True Blood withdrawals!! I don't even want to think about it! I am sure that the first thing that I will do when I get home is watch it! That is if I don't buy it on the I pad while I am there! Cause I have already been checking into it!! And I will so do it!

So while we are out of town my brother, Colten, is going to stay at our house and take care of our doggies! I am so glad that I don't have to worry about who is going to be taking care of them. He will be here the entire time we are gone so I will not have to worry about if someone came over and let them out or not. I feel so much better about the entire situation now! My dogs are like my children...they have to be taken care of properly! And with him staying at the house they will not be so sad while we are gone. I am a happy camper now! Thanks Bub!!

I am thinking that I am need of a movie with Steph! She is the only person that I go and see movies with!! Haha. I am not kidding. But I am really in need of a evening of no kiddo and no hubby! We can go see a movie or just chill at your house and watch True Blood!! When I get back we have to make some plans! That maybe include a drink...or two!:)

Oh vaca I am so ready for you! Hurry it up already!!

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: