Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day Off

Had a pretty uneventful day off! Abby and I cleaned house,laid around watching movies and took a super wonderful nap! Baths are done, supper is done, now we are just waiting on Justin to get home from work!

We went to the store earlier and it is really too hot to be outside! I feel so bad for my Hubby and brother, Colten, who have to work out in it all day. I am usually a big fan of summer time but not so much now. It is just sickening hot out there! I am sure that my electric bill is going to be sky high...which sucks big time!

Abby and I just finished watching Tangled for the second time today. That is really a cute movie. She loves it! I think that I need to see about getting her the soundtrack because she loves the singing parts on there. She will pause it when it gets to the first singing part and run in her room to put her princess dress on. Cracks me up. Then once she is all dressed she gets the microphone and sings and dances all over the house! I love it! Oh to be young again!

Back to work in the morning for one day then off for the weekend! No big plans and that is fine with me! I am trying to get all my laundry done today so that I don't have to do it all this weekend!

Well time to get back to my laundry!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: