Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

This short week has gotten even shorter for me:) I don't have to work tomorrow...actually no one has to work at the Endoscopy Center tomorrow-We have NO patients tomorrow! I am not sure what I my plans are but I can asure you that I will not be getting up early!! Abby and I will get to spend a day together just the two of us. I love love love that! Maybe  hitting up the Red Box today for some movies for my baby girl and I!

So glad to have my friend back at work this week:) I have missed you fellow fangbanger!;)

This hot weather is really draining me. I do not want to do anything but stay in the house. It is just too damn hot to be outside. The only time that we go outside is early in the morning or late in the evening. And really even then it is still hot. Ughh. I am ready for a little bit of a cool down. And ummmm maybe some flippin rain!!!!!! That would be super. I just would love to be able to walk outside and smell the rain! A girl can dream right?? It is pretty bad when we are all having to dream about rain. Wow.

No comments: