Saturday, July 9, 2011

Super Saturday

Thanks to my friend Steph I got out of the house today child free! We have both been wanting to see Bridesmaids and we finally went today with her cutie son Gage! It was the greatest! I loved every minute of it! I pretty much laughed my ass off the entire time!

There could not have been better actresses for this movie! It was perfect! I am ready to see it again! I will for sure be buying it when it comes out on DVD!

Abby got to stay with my Momma while I went to the movies and en her Daddy picked her up and the spent some time together! They went shopping at Wal Mart and bought a pool to take out to my Moms house for her and Bella Boo, the Great Dane, to play in. When I got to my Moms Abby and Bella were playing outside in the pool. Seemed like Abby had a good time today with her Mawpa and Daddy! I am glad because this Momma needed a few hours of relaxing and having s good time without having to worry about my kiddo getting into things. I really don't do stuff like that often enough. And I think that I should!:)

As for my Brother, Step Dad and the shuttle launch.... They said that it was amazing to be there and see it! They seem to be having a wonderful time in Florida! I would have loved to go but I am not much of a long riding trip kinda girl! I would have to fly or split up the driving into several days. They drove straight through! Here is no way that I could have done that! They have been pretty much all over that area of Florida and are loving every bit of it! Maybe some day I will get the chance to go and it not be such a fast trip. I love any beach and would love to see the beaches there. I can't wait to see pics!

Well I think that it is time for bed. I am pretty worn out and really did nothing today, I am just gonna blame it on the heat!

Oh yea how bout them Rangers!!!! I <3 Josh Hamilton! Such a little hottie!

And I am sooooo ready for True Blood tomorrow night! Things are going to be getting pretty heated between Eric and Sookie!!! Well I hope they do! Mmmmm, I love Eric!

Good night!

Thanks for the invite Steph! I had a great time!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: