Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hump Day Ending

Got off work a little after 4 today and headed home to visit with my Step Dad and brother Dalten before they headed out on their road trip. They are driving to Florida for the space shuttle launch. They are pretty excited. Please pray for their safe travels! Dalten and his friend Zac have never been to Florida...Oh to be 18 and headed to Florida!! That would be greatness. I am sure that they are more ready for the beach and hot chicks than the shuttle! Lol! Either way I am sure that they will have an interesting trip to say the least! I would have loved to go but I am not at all great on long road trips. That would just be way too long for me to ride without stopping somewhere for the night! I am just a little bit too old for that business! I can't wait to hear about the adventures they encounter along the way! And see their pics! I will for sure post some when they get back. I just hope that the shuttle launches on time. There is like a 60% chance that launch will be a no go on Friday due to the weather. And a 40% chance on Saturday that it will be a no go due to weather. They all decided that no matter how long it takes they will just hang out and wait! So let's hope that all goes well and launch is on schedule!

Ranger game was some greatness tonight! I love to watch them kick ass! And after the game I was even able to catch True Blood on and watched the newest episode over again!! Yes I know, I seriously can't get enough of it! I would have to say that it has to be the best show EVER!!!! I am sooo flipping glad that Steph talked me into watching it!

I am sure that I have mentioned before that I have a Pit Bull...and no she is not some killer dog! She is my baby. She is 9 years old and Justin and I have had her since she was 5 weeks old! I adore her. She was really my first child! She is the best dog ever. Pit Bulls usually only live to 10 to 12 years. The past year or two she has really started turning gray. At night I just lay in bed with her and cry thinking about something happening to her. I hate it. About two weeks ago we noticed that she was slobbering quite a bit on one side of her mouth...after noticing that we seen that she was not able to lift her right ear up....and after that the right side of her lip seemed to be hanging down further than the left side. With everything that she has going on I assume that she had a stroke. We took her to the vet and really did not find anything out that we didn't already know. Apparently strokes are pretty rare in dogs. Hmm. I don't know. Sounds like pretty basic stroke signs to me. The lip now seems not to be hanging down as far and the slobbering is not as bad as it was but, she is still unable to move her ear and she now is having a little trouble with her balance. She is not in any pain at all. A little slower at getting around but still acts like my same lil Momma Dog! Say a little prayer for my little Cloie dog please. I love her so much. I would just be lost without her. Even with everything that she has going on, not long after I got home today there was someone at the door and she was going nuts. I was in my bedroom fixing to change clothes and heard her and Shelton barking. It was some security system scam guy. Yea really get the hell off my front porch with your scamming ass! He had just really gotten into his spill about how it was free...blah...blah.. And I said to him..."I have all the security I need honey...a big ass Pit Bull and I am always packing my 9!" With that being said, he headed right down the stairs off my front porch and went on to the next house without another word!! Haha. I bet that he will not be back at my house! My Cloie can take care of business and anything she can't take care of...me and my 9 can handle it!!!

Good night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: