Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Almost home..

Well Justin and I decided that we would head home a day early since I have to be back at work on Thursday, so we are on the road at the moment. Abby passed smooth out in the back seat and I am trying to keep Justin awake. Haha. I think that I am just trying to stay awake with him. We have about an hour and a half to go and I am more than ready to be home.

We had a wonderful time in Ruidoso, the weather was amazing and pretty much so was everything else. I am ready to be home tho. I really am not much of a vacationer...I am more of a home body. I love being at home and being in my comfort zone. Haha. So my fam was not surprised when I decided all of the sudden that I needed/wanted to go ahead and hit the road back to Texas. That is just how I roll. I love my little life that I have and I dont like to be away from it for very long. I have two dogs and I am missing them like crazy. I am sure that they will be going all kinds of crazy when we get home in a little while. And really I cant wait. :)  I am not really looking forward to coming back to work, other than I need some money. ;) But I guess I will just have to deal . That is part of my little life....it is a part that I could do without though.

We have lots and lots of pics but I have not had a chance to post any of them here on the blog. I will try and get a few of them up tomorrow. I am not planning on doing much of anything tomorrow and I cant wait. When we left our house it was clean, the laundry was all done and there were no dirty dishes....I hope that it is still that way. My brother has been staying there taking care of my two babies. I will seriously kick his ass if my house is a hott mess. Just sayin!!

I think that I have decided that next year I will not be doing any kind of traveling...I think that it is maybe a little bit over rated. I think that I am really too worn out to enjoy most of the things that we do. I pretty much just wanted to sleep the entire time I was there. And I can do that at home, in my own bed. Oh how I cant wait to get into my own bed....Yay for that!! Well I guess that I better get back to keeping my hubby awake.....Fun times.

No comments: