Friday, July 8, 2011

Good Start

I love the weekends! I had a very short week this week and I was still looking forward to Friday!

After work my sis in law and her fam came over to hang out for a while. Abby and Kenzie played, Justin hung out in the living room and us girls just sat and BSed for a few hours! We always have the greatest conversations. For real. You never know what is going to come up when we are together. Makayla, my niece, pretty much thinks that I am a crazy girl. I think that she spends most on the time laughing when she is at my house. And well...I think that is great. I love just to hang out, talk and laugh! That makes me a very happy girl.

One of the topics that we covered today was about guys and what Makayla should and should not do. Bless her heart. I did tell her to be sure and marry an orphan! She was laughing and I was too but I made she she knew that I was not joking about it. It was serious business! I think that Mel will have her hands full with her as she gets a little older. She is such a pretty girl and sooo boy crazy! I love it. Haha. I love it because I am not having to deal with it with my daughter! And I already know that I will have my hands full with Abby! She is a mess!

Now Abby is fast asleep, thank goodness, she was a busy bee this evening and Justin and I are a lying in the bed watching Inception. This is one crazy ass movie! I think that I am pretty much lost. I did not catch the first of it and this is not one of those movies that you can just pick right up on! Haha. Or at least I can't!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: