Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lazy Day

Well Abby and I are fixing to head out to my Mommas house so that she can highlight my hair and Abby can play with Boo. Then it's back home to maybe finish up the laundry and do a little cleaning. Justin is still in bed! He'll it must be nice to sleep late! I would not know since Abby is not all about sleeping till noon!

My brother and Step Dad should make it home sometime tonight from Florida. Abby is pretty excited to see them. She has been missing them like crazy. And for some reason she thinks that if you go some where without her that when you get back, you will have a surprise for her. S she is excited to see what they got her.

Time to head out! Have a happy Sunday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: