Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This and That..

Work was long but not too bad today. I am off work tomorrow and I am so happy about that. Abby and I are going to sleep in tomorrow and just spend the day together. I think that my Memaw and Aunt Kathleen are coming to visit sometime in the morning. I hope that it is not too early because I am planning on sleeping till Lil Abby wakes up.

When I got off work today I called my Mom, she watches Abby for me, and she sounded pretty worn out. She said that Abby had been pretty busy today getting into stuff. I had to go to the store and pick up some meds and then I headed out there to get her. When I got there my Mom asked me if I bought a bag of patience at the store because I would need them tonight. Lol. I started getting really worried. So Abby had been a little mess today. She poured Chocolate Syrup on the carpet floor in the living room and thought that she was doing some kind of art... This might not be so bad but a couple of weeks ago my Mom called me and said that Abby had poured Chocolate Syrup on their cat. My Moms cat is a bright white long hair cat. The poor cat was covered and so was the kitchen floor. It was a mess. I asked Abby about it when I got home and she said that the reason that she did it was because she wanted a chocolate cat. What the heck was she thinking. Haha. I can laugh about it. Heck I did not have to clean up the big mess. The things that she comes up with sometimes just kill me. I am really not surprised by anything anymore. Abby loves anything that you can squeeze out and make a huge mess with. It is so hard not to laugh when she is being so serious telling you a story about why she did something and thinks that it is the greatest thing ever. Sometimes I just have to walk off and bust a gut laughing and then come back and tell her that she can't do things like that. Ohhhh the joys of having a busy 4 year old. You can never turn your back on them. And to think that I want to have another baby. :) Haha. Yea you can call me crazy.

Craziness All Around, Ashley

No comments: