Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday...

Well the weekend is coming to an end and I can't say that I am ready for it to. I can day that this was not the greatest weekend. I am still at a mess about my friend John. It is really hard for me to put together that he is not here anymore. It has been really difficult for me to process. Tuesday is the memorial and I am really looking forward to all of the crew from high school being together again. I think that is just what John would want. He was always the life of the party. With a smile that would light up the town. I can't wait to see that smile again.
Well back to work tomorrow. Boo on that shit. My friend Steph is off. Her boys start school tomorrow. So that means that it will be a long day for me. She is my break partner. When she is not at work the day really seems to drag and well just plain suck. But I am glad that she will be able to take her boys to their first day of school. My daughter will start school next year and I get sick just thinking about it. It is crazy how fast the grow up. So sad but happy at the same time. My youngest brother starts school tomorrow too. He is a senior this year. That makes me feel old as hell. Haha. I still can't even believe it. I know that he is pretty excited and ready to get out of school...I tell him not to rush that shit, the real world is not all its cracked up to be. Haha.
Well I guess I better get off here and get some shit done before I go to bed.
RIP John Parker. I love you!

No comments: