Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's been a while..

Well it's been a while. Things have been pretty crazy busy...
  • My Pawpaw had a stroke and was not doing very good there for a little bit but I am very happy to say that he is much better and in rehab. He sould be home sometime within the next couple of weeks.:)
  • I was freakin sick last week and this week. Seriously what the hell?!? How many times can one person have the stomach bug in one month??? It must have been some of that great karma that always seems to find me. Haha. You would think that I would learn and maybe not be such a bitch but.....yea not likely! That is just me!
  • This weather is so damn stupid. It is hot as hell here in Texas and it sucks. I am ready for some fall weather! Please?!?
  • So just when I think that the drama at work is all calm and is coming to an end...BAM..the bus knocks the shit out of you...or one of your co-workers. I guess that with a bunch of damn, bitching women that is all that you can get... So yea it sucks there too.
  • I have come to the conclusion that I would really love to work with a bunch of men! I have always gotten along better with men and I think that I would just be a overall happier person if I did not have to deal with anyone else who has a va-jay-jay!!! There seems to always be problems that come up when you have that many va-jay-jays in one place at the same time. No good can come from that shit.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! I am so glad. Don't really have big plans this weekend. But I hope that my fried Stephanie and her Sister are still gonna go out tomorrow night. I am really looking forward to it. Yea I know that may not sound like a big deal. Some girls eating and drinking. But you should know that I don't get out much. Haha. Or maybe ever! So I am ready for a drink or two and some nice girl conversation...that is with girls who aren't Bitches!! And if you happen to find some girls that you get along with and they aren't bitches you should really feel blessed. That does not happen very often!!! I hope that it all goes as planned and we all have some fun! It will just be nice for me to get out of the house for a little bit and it not be because I am going to work.

Loving that tomorrow is Friday, Ashley

No comments: