Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thankful...

I have been going through some bad time here this past week and really with everything that has gone on I should be very thankful for everything that I have. I am very thankful for my family and friends in my life. But I did notice yesterday after the memorial that there are a bunch of people that used to be a huge part of my life and they are not any longer. There is no specific reason, I think that it is just because we all just get busy with the day to day life and just don't make the effort to make time together. But that is no excuse. I have decided that I have to get some of those people back in my life. So I am going to plan a get together and get it all started. I really hope that it turns out well. I am not sure when I will do this but I am thinking sometime next month for sure. I think that it would be so much fun for us all to just hang out like old times. And really I think that I need some "old times" in my life right now. We are not promised another day, minute or a damn second, so I am ready to take on this shit and own it. And I hope that the res to them follow.
I have this friend Jeremy that I went to high school with and he was a very great and close friend of mine. I had not seen him in forever until yesterday. He was always there for me no matter what time it was or what he was doing. He was great. It was so wonderful seeing him. As soon as we seen eachother in the church all the memories came back to me just like it was yesterday or some shit. It was crazy. I had not thought about some of that shit in years and there is was fresh on my mind. I felt so happy to remember the times that we had together. I am ready to continue on with new times with all of the guys that I used to hang out with. Our get togethers maybe a little different than they used to, with all the kids and stuff but I think that it would be freakin great. I am so ready. I need to get on the ball and get it all figured out. And maybe I can get my party pooper husband on board. Haha. Someone once told me that it is better to just do it and ask for forgiveness later. So I think that I may take that path! Haha. Good think that my husband does not ready this shit or he might start bitching.
Thankful and Plotting, Ashley

No comments: