Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Whoot! Whoot!!

Holy shit I can't believe that its finally here. It really seems like it has been forever. What the hell has this week be like a month long or what??? I am so worn out with all this working business. I am damn glad to be off for a couple of days!!
So I live outside of Wichita Falls Texas and tomorrow is the Hotter than Hell One Hundred. So what does that mean?? There will be a shit load of cyclist on the damn road. I am not against people riding their bikes but they have roads closed and shit for this and there are so many people that it is ridiculous. For a good part of the day I will not even be able to go across town. And I don't like to be told where and when I can go some place. Anyway I will be pretty damn irritated tomorrow because of all that shit.
Never the less I am so happy that it is Friday!!! I hope that this weekend last FOREVER!!!!

No comments: