Saturday, August 28, 2010

Busy Day..

The HHH bike race thing really put a damper in my plans today. :( Abby and I were trying to get outta of Burk to head to Wichita to go to a pool party and that did not go very well. Roads were blocked off every where and it took forever. By the time that we were able to get out of Burk we did not have time to make it to the party and get back to Burk for the other B-day party that we had to go to. Abby was pretty upset she was so excited about going this morning and it got all jacked up.
Abby and I spent half the day at effing Wal-Mart getting tires put on my brothers car. Yea I know he should have been doing it but sometimes he is helpless. And he worked half the night last night and he was tired. They don't get in a hurry about shit there. Abby was pissy, I was pissy, it was just not a good time for us. When we finally got the hell outta of there we were almost late for the other party. Hell by that time Abby was tired and ready to go home but we went. She had a good time. She is worn out though. She is already in the bed.
So now it is time for me to have some quite time and get ready to watch the UFC fights!!

No comments: