Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Day..

Work took forever. I hate that we are slow. It really makes the day drag by. I need to vent a little about the job. Ok so here goes. Well we have this new nurse that started yesterday (I was home sick) and I get the pleasure of meeting her today. Haha pleasure yea I don't think that is the right word but it will do. Anyway, She has not been a nurse (RN) for very long. Not that is really matters to me but I just thought that I would throw that in for shits and giggles. Ok so she comes up to the front where I work ( the Non-clincial) part of the building and I should mention that first impressions will normally make or break it for me, anyhow, The boss was telling her that she could put her belongings in her office until "we" the non-clinical staff got her a locker to put them in. A normal person, with "RN" behinde their name or not would have just said ok thanks and left it at that, But hell no this crazy bitch had to say and I quote "The most valuable thing in my purse is actually the purse itself!" As these words came out of her mouth she was getting louder as they walked off like she wanted "us" non clinical staff to hear her and say something about her purse. Well I can tell you that I did not even freaking notice her damn purse. I had to ask one of my co-workers what the hell kind of purse she had!!! Let me jsut make it known that I don't give a rats ass what the hell kind of purse you have or how the hell much it cost!!!If you are that damn worried about a purse then maybe you should leave it at the house!! And some may think that I am being crazy by reading so much into what happened and I don't give a shit. My first impression of her, well as you can see is not good at all. And I can pretty much tell you right now that I will not give her a chance in hell now. And yes I know that is not the "right" thing to do But you know when you meet someone for the first time and you just get this vibe??? Well I got the vibe from her and the vibe that I got was she is a solid bitch!!! I think that it is great when people go to college and want to take that path. But that path does not work out for everyone and just because you have a few damn initals behinde your name does not make you any better of a person than the homeless guy down the street. So here is to this bithces initals...she can shove them up her ass!!!

Wow I feel so much better getting all that out in the open! Now I think that it is time for bed!

Oh Just a little FYI....It was a COACH bag!!!!

No comments: