Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

What a weekend.....

My weekend started out super. :) Friday morning I got to help out at school with Teddy Bear Day!! We had a great time. I am so thankful that I am able to be a part of all the activities!! I am blessed!

Here is her class :) Sorry about the pic quality they are from my phone.


The Cutest Teddy Bears I have ever seen!!!

This was my favorite when I was her age!!!


Friday evening I met Steph at the Oyster Bar for a much needed dinner date! We had drinks, food, laughs and tears! It was great!!! I had a wonderful time. It is amazing how just sitting and talking can make you feel so much better. Thanks for the invite Steph! I hope that we can do it again soon!!!

Saturday morning we were up early for Abby's soccer game. She did not seem to be feeling 100% but she went out there and played and had lots of fun:) Here are a couple of pics.

Abby before the game:)
Getting her Saturday morning cartoon fix:)


Game Time!


She has her eye on the ball!! ;)


Taking a lil break!:)


After the soccer game we headed home to take a nap...we were all tired from having to get up so early, we are not used to getting up early on the weekends. After the nap Abby woke up feeling bad again. She was running a fever and throwing up again so we headed to the ER around 2:30. I was worried that her UTI from almost two weeks ago was not cleared up and that she was getting sick with that all over again. And after being there till almost 8:00 pm we found out that she did still have the UTI and that she had some blood in her urine. We had a terrible time up there. They had to draw blood and give her some fluids...For most of the time that we were up there I am pretty sure that I was in tears. She was breaking my heart. I hate hate hate when my baby girl is sick. When we first got there she was not too bad but the longer we were there the worse she got and she was not happy to find out that she was going to have to have an IV and blood drawn. 


She was doing alright here....


She was a little worn out with the place...



Breaking my heart!!!!!!!

She seems to be feeling a little better today. She has not been eating much but she is drinking plenty and watching football with her Daddy and I. :) I hope that tomorrow she will be feeling good enough to go to school. She will not want to stay home. 

Today we are hanging out at the house being lazy and watching football and baseball!!! I am loving it. Hope everyone has a great Sunday evening!!!

Thank you Steph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: