Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Sunday's this time of year consist of football. And I love it. It is not long till the Cowboys game and I hope that they pull it together and get a "W"!!!

Abby and I cleaned her room from top to bottom this morning and got rid of a bunch of toys that she has not played with in forever. I was surprised that she did not try to keep everything that I tried to throw away. She really does not like to get rid of things. :( And I hate having a bunch of clutter. It is time to de-clutter this house before the big move. Kind of a "out with the old, in with the new" thing. I absolutely love that I can actually enjoy my weekends now that I am not working. I used to spend the weekend catching up on all the house work and laundry but not anymore. :) I love it.

Yesterday, Abby and I went shopping with my Mom at Walmart. I really hate Walmart. It is always a mad house in there! And people are so damn rude these days. Abby got her hair trimmed and the new Barbie movie that she has been waiting on F.O.R.E.V.E.R! She was so ready to get home and watch it. But by the time we got home and unloaded everything we got hit with a pretty good storm and had no power for quite awhile. So we ended up just laying on my bed, looking out the window watching the storm. So thankful that we got some much needed rain!!

Not sure what my week will entail but I think that Monday I will go and have lunch with Abby. I think that I will surprise her. I would love to take a few pics of her and her friends playing at recess and eating lunch. :)

Well it is time to fix a snack for the Cowboys game!!!

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: