Thursday, September 22, 2011

Teddy Bear Day:)









This week at Abby's school science unit has been learning about textures and the sense of touch. Tomorrow they are having some activities with Teddy Bears. Abby gets to bring a Teddy Bear to school and they will being having "Teddy Bear Games" for most of the morning.



Abby is really excited about it and so am I. I get to be a part of it and help out with it all. I don't remember doing things like this at school when I was her age. Maybe we did but I just don't remember. I am sure it will be great. She has been trying to decide which teddy bear she is going to take. Ha ha. How nice would it be only to have to worry about which teddy bear to choose??? That would be wonderful. Oh to be a kid again.

I will be sure to take some pics and post them tomorrow when I get home. To make things even better....I am having lunch with Abby tomorrow. So I guess I will be hitting up McDonald's to get her a happy meal. I can't wait. I am sure it will be a fun fun day.

No comments: